FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
1. Each paper will be assigned 20minutes in the programme – 15min for presentation and 5 min for Q&A.
2. Please refer to the advanced programme for your presentation timeslot.
3. All presenters are to submit your presentation in a USB stick to the speakers room on-site at least half a day prior to your scheduled session.
4. All presenters are requested to submit a 100-word bio to the conference secretariat. This information will be used by the session chair to introduce you prior to your presentation.
5. For authors who wish to submit a full paper, please click HERE for the full paper format.
FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
1. All posters are to be printed in A1 size (594mm x 841mm) and brought to the conference venue by the author. Please click HERE for poster format.
2. Authors may put up their poster on their assigned poster panel from 08.00 onwards on 6th Sept
3. Authors are responsible to bring their own velcro or sticky tape to put up their posters
4. Poster session is scheduled on 6 September from 16.30 – 18.00. Please be present beside your poster during the session to explain your poster to delegates who will be viewing the posters.
5. “Best Student Poster Presentation Awards” will be given to the best student poster presenters. Judging will take place during the poster session on 6th September, and announcement of the winner will take place at the conference closing on 8th September.
6. Posters may be removed from the poster boards after lunchtime on 8th September.